Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Did You Preserve Your Valentine Roses? I Did!


Valentines then
Valentines now
A few weeks ago I wrote about the process for turning your Valentine Bouquet into a forever keepsake.  Today I want to follow up on the process.  On the left are the flowers that my husband gave to me on valentine's day.  So pretty and sweet I couldn't throw them out.  On the right are is my valentine bouquet today.  This past weekend  I tied the flowers upside down and attached them to a post on my patio.  The roses are faded, but the garnish to the arrangement remains pretty much in tact.  I have sprayed my cluster with a very cheap hairspray purchased from the dollar store.  I will continue to respray making sure the pedals have dried between application. 

No comments:

Post a Comment